Our client is a well-established organisation with years of experience in offering excellent service across different industries. They are currently looking for an outstanding Workforce Manager to join their team within their Contact Centre.
In the role of Workforce Manager, you will be managing a small team and your main focus will be workforce planning and forecasting to ensure excellent service delivery. Apart from this, your day-to-day role will include but is not exhaustive of the following:
- Oversee the production of accurate forecasts both in terms of volumes and staffing;
- Monitor and communicate staff ‘overs and under’ and suggest effective solutions accordingly;
- Calculate staff requirements in an accurate and timely manner as well as monitor and communicate recruitment requirements;
- Identify areas and periods of risk across contact centre operations;
- Determine scheduling methodologies and standards;
- Identify, establish and conduct reports and analysis on the operations;
- Lead the team and distribute workload accordingly as well as provide coaching to your team if necessary;
The ideal candidate for this role should be an individual with excellent communication and analytical skills, and should also possess the ability to analyse processes as well as information to determine effective strategies. Experience in a similar role particularly within a call centre environment along with sound knowledge of Excel is a must while exposure to scheduling and forecasting systems in particular Jigsaw will be considered an asset.