Do you have excellent presentation, leadership, and mentoring skills? Our client who provides medical support and consultancy services is looking for a training business development manager.
The Training & Business Development Manager’s role is to lead and manage the Training function. Training services will be provided both to the various departments and business units within the organisation, as well as to external clients on a commercial basis. The position is based in Malta, but manages and oversees delivery of training in a number of countries across the globe.
- Provide training to various departments
- Keep up with trends in the training and development field
- Manage training and development staff and the department’s budget
- Support team in development of training
- Identify market gaps
- Seek and monitor client feedback
The ideal candidate has a degree in training management or anything related, in addition to a few years of working experience in a management position. Experience working in a commercial environment is considered necessary. Moreover, candidates who can speak English, Portuguese and Arabic will be given preference.
If the above sounds interesting, apply today!