Do you have a passion for Sales? Are you used to Telesales? Do you already have some years of experience in managing a team?
Then this role can be the right next step for you. On behalf of our client, a leader in the Beverage Industry, we are looking for a Telesales Manager:
- Responsible for setting up the operation seamlessly, within target dates, through close collaboration with the IT, Sales and HR departments.
- Establish appropriate working processes, SLAs and targets for the unit, together with the Commercial Excellence Manager.
- Building of individual and team dashboards for daily monitoring, analysis and reporting purposes.
- Recruit the team and ensure the achievement of a set training plan by project roll-out date.
- Coach the team for proper execution of all sales and operational priorities as per Company strategies. Mentor Team so that they are able to perform at their best.
- Maintain high levels of employee and customer satisfaction through proper delivery of SLAs.
- Responsible for training, induction, employee and client satisfaction scores, team performance appraisals and attrition management.
- Oversight and management of team resources, rosters, all HR aspects, delivery and achievement of set goals, on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for the commercial aspect of the selected Telesales unit accounts including managing credit, orders, deliveries, commercial deals/ contracts, damaged or expired products and development of new products.
- Manage revenue in order to meet the profit and volume goals specified by the Company’s strategic business plans, as communicated by the Commercial Excellence Manager.
- To provide management with accurate and timely information necessary to improve business, including competition pricing, promotions, sales trends and other competitive activity on the market.
- Establish and manage strong partnership with the client by growing and nurturing the existing relationships to ensure operational cohesion & effective foundation for future growth.
- Taking client calls/escalations, as necessary, and resolve any arising issues to clients’ satisfaction.
- Identify and drive continuous improvements and initiatives within the unit.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer queries are followed upon a timely basis.
- Collaborate with other departments, as necessary, in order to achieve overall company objectives.