Our client is an established organisation within the gaming industry. As their company is growing, they are currently seeking an Officer to join their Tax Compliance team!
- Monitoring and reviewing of Financial Compliance obligations for Gaming operators
- Assisting in the implementation of new procedures
- Ensuring that appropriate taxes are being reported as needed
- Reviewing the operators’ tax declarations for information related to submission and non-submission of compliance contribution reports
- Preparation of monitoring and analysis sheets for review
- Liaising with Credit Control
- Preparation of compliance contribution and duties for the preparation of the monthly accrual
- Maintenance and updating company portal and Compliance Contribution Reports
- Assist with the reviewing of the AUP’S documents
Candidate's must possess a relevant Degree level of education, as well as have a minimum of 1 year experience in a finance related role. This role calls for a candidate who is eager to work within a driven team dynamic, and is looking to enter and grow within the gaming industry. Great remuneration package and benefits being offered!
Interested in exploring this exciting opportunity? Apply today to kick-start the process!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org