Our client in the Financial Services industry is currently looking for a Tax Analyst to join their team.
- To conduct detailed financial analysis and to draw up an analytical report.
- To examine analysis and check for suspicions of money laundering.
- To conduct research in order to ensure that the company is constantly aware of international developments and trends.
- To gather information in order to identify any money laundering or financing of terrorism vulnerabilities at an early stage.
- To contribute towards the collection of statistical data and to analyse the data collected on a periodical basis.
- Possession of an MQF Level 6 qualification
- Working experience of around 2 years in a similar role or audit role
- Knowledge on AML regulations and general understanding of Tax matters
- Good basis of Tax and Corporate structure
- Verbal and written skills in both Maltese and English required
Attractive salary package and additional benefits being offered! Apply today to express your interest.
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com