Are you interested in working for a very successful FMCG organisation within the manufacturing sector?
Are you looking for an improvement in your career, whereby you will be responsible for leading the further development and administration of the Talent Assessment and Succession Planning processes?
Reporting to the Head of HR, the TMOD Specialist will be managing the TM tools, and will be assisting the Head of HR with key projects related to Talent Management and Organisational Development. Whilst also monitoring and helping develop the organisation's design and development framework.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Help provide policies and methodologies to facilitate the design of robust organisation structures, job valuations and skills maps, role titles and profiles, KPIs and talent development plans;
- Provide structures and methodologies to enable job role vulnerability assessments and talent gap analysis studies and ensure a streamlined approach across the organisation;
- Administer and further develop a succession management and career progression system;
- Follow-up on the existing career pathway framework and processes and introduce improvements for such to identify, develop and retain talent to meet the current and future organisation needs;
- Help the Head of HR in the process of central alignment and calibration for the performance review process and KPI scoring;
- Help to plan, develop, and execute induction and training strategies for the company and provide alignment for training needs analysis exercises to enable a centralised Company Training Plan;
- Assist to develop, design and where required deliver development and skill-based training programs;
- Support the development of the talent pipeline by managing and updating any apprenticeship and internship programs that the company may enter into;
- Manage relationships with training suppliers, both local and overseas, and ensure value in the provision of training initiatives.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or similar and will have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position preferably in the FMCG manufacturing sector. Demonstrable working experience in dealing with and/or developing Organisational Design and Talent Development programmes. Also, will have a strong performance management background and is able to deliver training.
Does this role sound interesting? Would you like to learn more? Get in touch today to find out more.
Receive a free PRISM Foundation report and coaching session when successfully joining this employer!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply.