Do you have strong decision-making expertise, pay meticulous attention to detail and the ability to identify top talent and attitude? Our client, an international well established company in Malta is looking for a talent acquisition specialist to join their team.
Reporting to the HR director, responsibilities include:
- Establishing value added relationships with both national and international clients
- Sorting out pre-employment process
- Work with external recruitment agencies
- Keep track of progress of all vacancies
- Onboarding of new staff
- Post and proofread job descriptions
- Support the HR team with HR Projects
The ideal candidate is in possession of a diploma in HR / Psychology or anything related. Additionally, 2 years of working experience working in HR is required, and knowledge in talent acquisition is considered necessary.
Does the above sound like you? Contact us today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com