One of our clients in the retail sector is looking for a full-time System Administrator with IT skills and also a business vision to support the company’s IT strategy.
- Implementation of new software and hardware
- Supporting and protecting cloud and other information systems
- Maintaining a reliable network and IT infrastructure
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to report on project status
- Supporting end users (remote and on-site)
- Handle IT issues and manage local servers
- Diagnosing software faults
- Maintaining technical documentation
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience as a system administrator or in a similar role. He/she has knowledge of cloud computing (Microsoft Azure), programming languages, operating systems (Microsoft and Linux), virtualization, HTTP traffic, and caching. He/she is also knowledgeable in data storage and protection. Certifications in Microsoft and CCNA would be a plus.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org