Do you enjoy being part of a bigger picture and contribute towards an effective and efficient production planning process?
Do you have experience or qualifications in supply chain that you wish to nurture whilst working for a very successful FMCG operation?
Your role would include the following characteristics:
- Establish the production plan for assigned areas overlooking the overall supply planning function.
- Create feasible production plans in line with defined capacity.
- Validate material availability and follow up with Purchasing on delivery dates
- Identify possible opportunities and improvements defined horizons (typically 8 weeks).
- Allocation of Finished Goods and production quantity.
- Allocate production quantity keeping in mind product freshness and utilisation methods (e.g. LIFO).
- Evaluate and review stock cover policy to achieve business objectives on service level and working capital.
- Contribute to cross functional planning activities such as MPR according to Best Practice.
- Data Management: maintain appropriate Master Data in the system; Min/Max covers, Shift patterns, maintenance downtimes and ensure regular housekeeping of data.
Reporting to the Sales and Operations Planning Manager you will cover the above and other related tasks in collaboration with multiple key players and in full coordination with other departments.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to put various skills and attributes into action including project management, analytical skills, working with ERP systems (especially if you can master Microsoft AX), problem solving and nonetheless - teamwork!
If you are ready for an interesting career move, or if you wish to recommend someone with the above skillset, please get in touch now.