Our client is a well-esteemed law firm in Malta, providing a sophisticated and welcoming approach to their vast portfolio of private clients! The Senior Officer will be working directly with the partners and other members of the team, and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assisting private clients in relation to investment programmes, residence and due diligence.
- Conducting due diligence.
- Liaising with clients, the compliance department and external due diligence department accordingly.
- Reviewing client funds and building profiles.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in dealing with foreign clients.
- A background in banking or immigration will be considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, CRM.
Our client pride themselves in their close-knit, dynamic team, and offer a competitive salary and additional benefits, tailored training and career development!
Interested in exploring this opportunity? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org