Have you been working in the Funds industry and would like to join a household name in this industry? Our client is recruiting for a Senior Fund Administrator to take on a client portfolio and service a number of funds.
If you're looking to join a business that will allow for development and growth, then joining this Company as a Senior Fund Administrator will do just that!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing of NAVs
- Train and assist junior staff member
- Ensure that daily deadlines are met
- Liaising with investment managers, auditors & other service providers
- Compilation of regulatory filings
- Statutory reporting, where applicable
Sounds interesting? If you're an Accountancy graduate or in the process of attaining your ACCA qualification together with a background in Fund Administration/Accounting then please apply!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com