Our well-esteemed Client is currently on the search for a Finance professional who is looking to insert themselves into the Operations of the company. As the Senior Finance Manager, you will be leading and supporting the company’s business strategies and financial analysis.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Overseeing the accounting processes of the team.
- Mentoring the junior employees.
- Assigning and reviewing the teams work in line with the company objectives.
- Responsible for the annual budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparing and analysing cash forecast and cash flow projections.
- Responsible for the costing process of materials, and continuous evaluation in order to improve standards.
- Maintaining stock levels and evaluating the external market.
- Provide financial analysis and act as a point of contact to support company’s financial goals.
- Collaborating with numerous internal departments to support various company functions.
- Product margin control, ensure satisfactory commercial planning is in place.
- Support with company policies and procedures.
- Mitigate risk and securing legal protection of the company entities.
This role calls for a motivated and driven warranted Accountant with noteworthy experience in the field. This is an amazing opportunity for those looking to grow within a reputable company. Attractive remuneration package being offered!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org