Do you have a backround in Operational Risk and would like to grow in a leading, fast paced organisation?
Our esteemed client, a high profile company within the Gaming industry, is looking to for a Risk Management Senior Executive to join their team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and implement the relevant strategic objectives.
- Define an effective risk architecture including drafting risk management policies and procedures.
- Review reports and analyses drafted by the risk team and provide input thereto.
- Conduct regularly risk assessments and develop and maintain an effective risk response plan.
- Instil a positive risk culture in the Organisation and effectively manage a risk process;
- Identifying and assessing the various risk factors that might affect the gaming industry.
- Advise internally stakeholders on risk mitigation techniques.
- Liaise with internal functions as well as with external stakeholders to consult and co-ordinate accordingly on risk related matters.
- Providing feedback with regards to new procedures, policies, directives and regulations.
- Assist from a risk perspective in the training of staff in different facets and roles.
- Provide regular activity updates to the Head of Risk & Compliance / CRO and/or EXCO.
- In possession of a degree in a relevant field or equivalent (MQF level 6);
- A minimum of three years working experience in a related area and role.
- Possession of relevant experience in the gaming industry shall be considered an asset.
- Proven expertise in the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization.
- Be able to establish an effective risk communication plan and a risk recording and reporting process.
- In possession of good leadership skills, able to give directions, mentor and motivate the respective team.
- Possess a critical thought, excellent analytical and numerical skills and an eye for detail.
- Excellent command of English.
- Ability to organise and present findings and recommendations in a constructive manner (both verbal and written).
Register your interest by applying today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org.