Our client is a company within the gaming industry, looking for a full-time Senior Corporate Executive to lead one of their teams.
- Managing a portfolio of clients by building an effective rapport accordingly and ensuring continued communication
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of a team of around 8
- Effectively leading the respective team, and ensuring an excellent client experience
- Ensuring a quantitative and qualitative review of any related and required documentation
- Being the single point of contact, both internally and externally, in relation to an assigned portfolio of clients
- Assisting in the training of staff in different facets and roles
- Communicating with internal/external stakeholders on regulatory-related matters
- Providing weekly activity updates to the various related departments
- Representing the Organisation in various conferences as may be required
- Carrying out any other duties/tasks as directed by the Senior Management team.
We are looking for candidates having at least 1 year of experience in a managerial role. Candidates coming from a background in gaming or having experience with the gaming industry through a CSP are encouraged to apply. An MQF level 6 qualification is a must, ideally in areas such as Compliance, Business, Finance, IT, Legal, or Management.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package. Additional benefits include annual performance bonus, hybrid working model and flexible working hours, fitness allowance and health insurance.
Interested in this amazing opportunity? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com