Our client is a reputable company looking to recruit a graduated lawyer looking for a new challenge handling international clients operating in a wide range of industries.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Administration and maintenance of a portfolio of companies;
- Attending corporate client meetings and the keeping of minutes;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies;
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary;
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our ‘know your client’ procedures;
- Implementation of in-house client acceptance requirements;
- Client re-evaluation in line with our quality and risk management policies;
- Liaison with relevant departments to address, advice and gather the necessary information on queries to comply with AML / CFT procedures, including compliance checks;
- Updating of records, including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems;
- Monitor and manage risk controls and advise management accordingly;
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures.
Applicants are required to have:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role.
- A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one’s own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of the organisation and the ability to establish positive relationships .
- Ability to work in a team with a “can do’ attitude.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a high standard and the ability to meet deadlines.
An attractive remuneration package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidate. Training will also be provided on an ongoing basis.
Apply today to express your interest.
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com