Our client is a well-esteemed law firm, offering an integrated corporate and commercial legal practice. They are currently seeking a Senior Compliance Executive to join their team.
- Assist with the daily tasks in the compliance function.
- Collect and maintain client due diligence documentation.
- Carry out Client Risk Assessments, both during onboarding and on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct client screenings.
- Assist in the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Conduct internal compliance duties and reporting.
- Liaise with external parties.
- Conduct an other AML related tasks.
- Assist the MLRO in the preparation and submission of annual statutory filings.
- Compiling statistical data.
- At least three (3) years' experience in the corporate field, with direct exposure to AML/FT sector.
- Sound knowledge of local AML/FT legislation.
- AML related qualifications considered an asset.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Sound skills in MS Office.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
The salary bracket for this position is up to €30,000. The company also offer additional benefits, including Health Insurance.
Interested in exploring further? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org