A reputable CSP are currently seeking a Senior Advisor to join their team engaged in AML/CFT and regulatory compliance services to their portfolio of clients.
- Leading financial crime compliance advisory projects, involving process audits, gap analysis, on-site inspections and others.
- Assisting with drawing up AML/CFT risk assessments for clients.
- Reviewing the adequacy of policies and procedures.
- Carrying out the coordination of regulatory examinations.
- Ongoing transaction monitoring, file and account reviews, and carrying out customer risk assessments.
- Coaching and mentoring other advisors.
We are seeking candidates who have obtained at least 3 years' of experience in an AML / CFT role, particularly already in a Senior position. This role offers the opportunity to develop further in your career, health insurance, a flexible working approach and training opportunities. Competitive salary bracket being offered.
Interested? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com