Interested in joining a reputable Financial Service and becoming part of a team making an impact on AML/ CFT compliance in Malta? Our client is currently on the search for associates to join their team!
As the Senior Associate, you will be tasked with:
- Guiding and supporting entities from different industries, such as banking, gaming and investments, to implement actions to enhance their AML/CFT control frameworks.
- Reviewing details of implemented actions previously identified during compliance examinations and whether they were adequately implemented.
- Presenting results to internal management.
- Assisting and participating in the training provided to entities.
- Liaising with several internal departments and external boards.
- Degree (MQF Level 6) in Banking and Finance, Audit, Law. Candidates with a Degree in another area are encouraged to apply, provided that you have experience in a similar position.
- Sound knowledge of laws in relation to AML in Malta.
- Familiarity with operations of Financial Services.
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills.
An attractive salary package, as well as additional benefits, will be offered to the right candidate. Interested? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org