On behalf of our client, a recognized leader in the Food and Beverages Industry, is looking for a Sales Representative in their Confectionary Department.
If you have a background as chef and you have experience in the catering or confectionary field, this will be the right next step for you!
- Represent the company, its mission, culture and values when meeting clients.
- Service existing accounts obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factor.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Identify new leads, speak to the Sales manager, contact them and confirm visits.
- Ensure an adequate supply of all products needed for selling by checking inventory regularly.
- Customer satisfaction by establishing a high degree of good rapport with them.
- Deal with dissatisfied customers in a satisfactory manner.
- Conduct all business transactions in a manner that coincides with the high ethical standards the Company.
- Keep oneself updated on the Company’s products.
- Collect Payments from customers in a timely manner.
- Report to Sales Manager on sales and provide feedback about the marketing of new or established products,
- Market conditions and competitive activities.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
Please, apply directly or contact us for more information.