An established, future-oriented, and thriving firm is currently seeking to expand its Sales division by enlisting a Sales Director who will contribute to their advancement strategy.
- Collaborate with the Chief Sales Officer in formulating plans and objectives for the consumer division.
- Create sales targets by predicting and designing annual sales quotas for diverse sales sectors; projecting anticipated sales volume and profits for both existing and new offerings.
- Execute sales initiatives by devising field sales action strategies.
- Sustain sales volume, product assortment, and selling prices by staying up-to-date with supply and demand fluctuations, evolving trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Coordinate with other interconnected units within the sales department to ensure seamless operations and timely responsiveness.
- Foster connections and coordinate with MDL's retail outlets to optimize sales of affiliated company products.
- Generate regular performance evaluations of the field sales team, discussing them with the General Manager - Consumer, providing insights into the data provided, and making recommendations.
- Routinely appraise current business distribution channels, construct and assess their performance, and manage conflicts.
If you are a Sales professional with a minimum of 2 years' experience and fluency in the industry language, you will lead a team of 7 in traditional trade. This growth-driven role comes with a competitive salary of €35,000 - €38,000.
Interested? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com