This is a unique opportunity to be the first recruit of a leading international business that is expanding its operational presence to the Maltese Island.
Forming part of a group of companies based across Europe with an existing local business presence in different service offerings, the Company has now decided to bring its insurance business to Malta.
Working with an existing client base, this role will call for an experienced Sales professional in the local insurance industry that will both nurture the existing client relationships but also increase the client portfolio. As the Sales Account Executive, you will be:
- Provide innovative solutions and exemplary service together with locally-based colleagues as well as those overseas
- Act as liaison between teams on all issues including Underwriting, Claims, Administration, and Finance.
- Communicate product developments to new and prospective clients, ensuring that all developments fully meet local regulatory requirements.
- Provide regular (monthly) sales reports to Management including analysis of pipeline, outstanding quotations, new business conversion ratios, and lost business.
- Attend regular business development review meetings with Management
To be suitable for this vacancy, you should be a seasoned insurance professional in Malta with a significant background in sales. Candidates must demonstrate a proven track record of generating business within the industry and ideally have experience working in an international context.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com