Interested in a career within the Gaming industry? Our esteemed client is currently recruiting a Senior Executive to join their Risk function and be responsible for mentoring the team.
Reporting to the CRO, the Senior Executive will be responsible for:
- The implementation of the Risk Management framework and process.
- Leading the risk team and being involved in the recruiting of new members.
- Reviewing of risk reports and analysis.
- Drafting of risk policies and procedures.
- Conducting risk assessments and planning appropriate responses.
- Monitoring the company's risk performance.
- Liaising internally as well as with external stakeholders.
- Assisting with the risk team's training process.
- In possession of a Degree (MQF Level 6) within a relevant field.
- Postgraduate degree in Risk Management will be considered an asset.
- At least 3 (three) years' of working experience within a similar role.
- Have solid leadership and communication skills.
- Able to take initiative and be a team player.
- Prior experience within the gaming industry considered an asset.
Basic salary up to €35,500, along with fixed allowances which will bring it to approximately €45,000. The company also offers additional benefits, hybrid working and career progression. Interested in this opportunity? Apply today to learn more!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com