Have you been working within the Banking or Financial Services industry and would like to specialise in Risk moving forward? Our client, a leading international Bank is looking for a Risk Officer to join their Risk & Compliance department.
As a Risk Officer, you will be:
- Assisting in the contribution of the ongoing development and delivery of risk management strategy
- Assisting in ensuring that the risk management framework identifies, consolidates and prioritises all risks
- Assisting in conducting of risk assessment and evaluation of the pertinent risks affecting the business model of the Bank;
- Assisting in the review (or drafting as necessary) of policies, procedures, and ensure compliance to standards etc;
- Assisting in monitoring and enforcing of controls related to credit, operational and market risk;
- Provide reporting, as required, to Senior Management and the Group’s relevant functions
If you have an education background in Banking, Economics, Risk, Finance or similar together with an understanding of the regulatory framework in Malta from your experience working within the industry, then please apply! Candidates must be based in Malta with exposure to the local market.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org