Our Client, a reputable manufacturing company, is currently seeking a Risk & Finance Manager to join their team!
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Identify and evaluate internal risks
- Oversee risk management systems and strategies
- Liaising with the finance team to identify the financial risks and discuss methods to reduce risk
- Identify accounting record-keeping processes that can be improved
- Ensure compliance with internal governance and perform gap analysis
- Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability
- Conduct statistical analysis for proper risk assessments
- Formulate contingency plans
- Formulate regular updates on strategic and emerging risk.
- Assess all related risks by conducting financial research and market overview.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the company’s vision and strategy
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (Economics, Finance, and Business)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a financial background
- Excellent understanding of local financial regulations
- Sound management skills
Attractive remuneration package being offered! Apply today to express your interest.
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org