Our esteemed client is currently looking for a driven and experienced Receptionist/Office Administrator to join their dynamic team.
Are you passionate in organising and coordinating? Do you like meeting people? Here is the perfect job for you!
- Manage office opening and closing procedures as needed.
- Ensure boardroom and reception are equipped with necessary items.
- Answer phone calls and handle reception duties.
- Coordinate document management, including scanning and archiving.
- Maintain IT folders according to firm procedures.
- Summarize and act on Partner's emails promptly.
- Plan daily and weekly tasks in coordination with manager.
- Follow up on quotes, proposals, and Partner's tasks.
- Assist in writing letters and executing Partner's tasks.
- Control tasks on management software and chase employee feedback.
- Coordinate staff seminars and training schedules.
- Schedule appointments and calendars for managers.
- Assist in client onboarding and taking minutes.
- Act as intermediary for data outsourcing and subcontractors.
- Update CRM with new client information and contacts.
The selected candidate will be reporting and working closely with the Managing Partner.
An attractive package in the range of €22k.
Interested in this amazing opportunity? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org