Would you like to join a leading iconic brand in Malta? Are you looking for long term career prospects? Then this new vacancy might interest you!
Our client is a leading local manufacturer in the food sector currently looking for a Purchasing Administrator. The selected candidate will provide support to the purchasing team by carrying general administrative duties and placing orders. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Organize and store documents;
- Prepare purchase orders and send order requests to suppliers and updating of records / following up with vendors to check if the order is being processed;
- Work with suppliers to resolve any issues that may arise;
- Perform inventory and administrative tasks like preparing and forwarding invoices, updating databases, filing, and organizing documents for accounts;
- Assist in the monitoring of inventory stock by observing whether items have arrived or need to be reordered;
- Be aware of low supplies and make purchase orders in advance of stock running out;
- Assist in negotiating material and compile cost reports for invoices.
The selected candidate will preferably have experience working within a supply chain industry together with strong organisational and prioritisation skills to work in a fast-moving environment.