Interested in being a fundamental addition to a new and exciting project on the Island, with a clear career progression going forward?
Would you like to be the first who would be exposed to 'green' projects in Malta and make a difference at National and Environmental level?
If you are an experienced Project Manager, with Tendering know-how, who is keen on assuming a pivotal role within a growing organisation, then this opportunity may be for you!
Our client is currently seeking an outstanding Project Manager to ensure the efficient and cost-effective running of the resources and projects of the organisation. Working closely with the CEO, the chosen individual will take full ownership of the projects of the organisation and see them through from initiation to execution. He or she will also be supported and coached to grow in the role provided commitment and aptitude to learn and to grow in a unique setting.
This role requires a determined person with a continuous improvement attitude to be able to handle the following responsibilities, among others:
- Support the building of a facility by interacting on a daily basis with the architects, contractors and authorities as well as monitor ongoing works to eventually launch the facility and other projects;
- Communicate with different stakeholders and be involved in various agreements and contracts;
- Ensure that budgetary objectives are met and make adjustments to project constraints if necessary;
- Administer and execute EOIs and tenders and also monitor the submission process;
- Commission and oversee the installation of systems, plant and equipment as well as testing such systems to ensure that they produce the expected outcome;
- Supervise the operational process and direct technical personnel responsible for different stages of the production to ensure a cost-effective delivery;
- Manage all facilities and IT infrastructure along with supporting the CEO on strategic matters;
This role requires an individual that holds adequate Technical or Engineering knowledge, have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience within a similar role. He/she should also possess a Project Management licence and/or applied knowledge of such field as well as knowledge of EOIs and Tendering procedures. Background in manufacturing environment may add more value to the role.
Most importantly, if you possess the "can-do" mentality and have a positive outlook to life and work in general - then this might be the ideal next step forward!