You get excited when you hear the words innovation, creativity and mobility? You gained experience as a Product Manager? You are into Marketing? Then this role might be the right one for you!
Our client is setting up an innovation lab that is looking for entrepreneurial, analytical and hands-on people. They are currently looking to add a Product Design Manager to their team.
In this role you will:
- Conduct in-depth research to understand customer needs, pains and gains, new market opportunities and market trends in line with lab objectives
- Establish market size, profitability pool and target market for the group
- Craft and validate consumer value propositions
- Develop solutions which address the above through the use of data
- Acquire a deep understanding of the latest trends and initiatives in urban mobility around the world
- Devise the necessary data collection mechanisms that will underpin any solution design
- Work with other members of the Innovation Lab to obtain and manipulate the data that will help create exciting business opportunities aligned to group’s goals;
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes;
- Establish links and dialogue with mobility innovators from around the world and acquire a deep understanding of the latest trends and initiatives in the sector;
- Establish links with academia to drive ideation and research initiatives
- Establish how new technologies, concepts, business models could be applied within the Malta context as well as any other markets the Group may enter;
- Work with the Group leadership and marketing teams to define the necessary messaging that will engage both the public as well as other stakeholders such as government, industry players etc.
- Support the labs in conveying key messages and engaging internal and external stakeholders;
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, communicate with senior management about strategies and budgets;
- Prepare reports, briefings and presentations on strategic issues;
- Document key learnings and provide actionable recommendations / best practices.
Sounds interesting? Contact us now for more information.