Our client is a long-established, family-run community pharmacy based on Malta’s sister island of Gozo. They are currently seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Pharmacist to join their dynamic team.
Reporting to the Pharmacist in Charge, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Help fulfil orders and provide exceptional service and advise to customers;
- Dispensing medications in an accurate and timely manner;
- Deliver health promotion programs as required;
- Ensure that pharmacy operations are conducted in accordance with pharmacy policies and procedures, legal requirements and Quality Care Pharmacy Standards;
The ideal candidate you should have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Pharmacy;
- Sound knowledge of OTC and prescription medications (including green forms and dangerous drugs);
- Comprehensive knowledge of working with POS system;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Experience within a similar role and environment.
Candidates must be registered with The Pharmacy Board of their respective EU country, have a current driver’s licence and may be subject to a Police Clearance Certificate.