Are you highly organised person, with previous experience in administration and team management? One of our clients specializing in leisure and tourism is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to the General Manager to assist and advise on day-to-day decisions.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Manage the CEO's workload, follow up on internal/external meetings and other activities
- Work closely with the CEO to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Manage, plan and implement all communications and public relations in general
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Report any deficiencies to the CEO and suggest possible improvements and/or solutions
- Achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in terms of service, safety, and reliability
The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in a similar position, working closely with and providing high level support and advice to senior management. He/she will have strong oral and written communication skills in English and Maltese, advanced knowledge of Windows Office, and can easily adapt to IT programs.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com