A prestigious and highly regarded multi-disciplinary law firm known for its excellence in providing tailored legal services across diverse practice areas is looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team!
- Assisting partners and lawyers with their daily tasks and requirements.
- Managing conference attendance and organizing related logistics.
- Handling travel arrangements and accommodations for partners.
- Maintaining efficient office systems, encompassing both paper and electronic filing.
- Expertly managing call handling and addressing clients' administrative needs.
- Providing assistance with billing and internal reporting systems.
- Efficiently managing email correspondence and calendars.
- Preparing for meetings and warmly greeting clients.
We are in search of a highly motivated and organized individual who embodies the following qualifications an A’ Level Standard of Education, exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail, proficiency in both English and Maltese languages to facilitate effective communication, and a strong proficiency in the use of MS Word and MS Excel.
Attractive remuneration package being offered! Apply today to express your interest.
If the above role is not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com