Are you highly organised, with previous experience in administration? One of our clients specializing in transportation and logistics is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to the Director to assist with day-to-day activities.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Manage the Director's workload, follow up on internal/external meetings and other activities
- Work closely with the Director to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Acting as the first point of contact between managers and internal/external clients via phone calls and other methods of communication
- Managing and organizing diaries, and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events
- Taking meeting minutes
- Preparing reports, presentations, and briefs
- Maintaining databases and filing systems
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, working closely with and providing high-level support and advice to senior management. He/she will have strong oral and written communication skills in English and Maltese, and advanced knowledge of Windows Office.
Salary between €25,000- €30,000 depending on experience. Location: Marsa, 100% onsite.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org