Are you highly organised and have experience assisting top executives? Our client, a well-renowned group with companies in different sectors, is looking for a Personal Assistant. In this role, you will be at the heart of the organisation, working alongside the Executive Directors to assist with daily administrative tasks and learning about all the aspects of the business.
The main responsibilities are:
- Organise and update diaries, keep notes, schedule meetings, and arrange travel plans.
- Effectively assist the Directors with administrative tasks as needed
- Be the first point of contact with internal and external stakeholders, in person and over the phone
- Handle e-mails and incoming correspondence, and screen incoming calls
- Support on business development initiatives
- Prepare Power Point presentations and reports
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience in a similar position. He/she is flexible, efficient, has a good eye for detail, a smart approach, and multi-tasking abilities. They have good knowledge of Microsoft Office and data management, as well as exceptional communication skills in English.
Interested? Apply today!
If the above role is not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org