A leading company in the hospitality industry is looking for an Operations Manager to manage all operational aspects of one of their establishments.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage all day-to-day operations.
- Lead the team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Oversee Front desk, Housekeeping, Security, Food and Beverage and Kitchen service.
- Support and work with Head of Departments in all business aspects.
- Conduct regular team meetings with the Head of Departments to discuss routine operational matters.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Monitor the purchases and requisitions of the various departments.
- Be responsible for the planning and implementation of a high-quality events calendar.
The ideal candidate has/is:
- Excellent knowledge of Food and Beverage operations
- Good level of education
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Flexible in working hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays
- The ability to work under pressure and meet financial targets
Register your interest by applying today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com.