Interested in joining a reputable Financial Service and becoming part of a team making an impact on AML/ CFT compliance in Malta? Our client is looking for an HR Officer to contribute towards an employee-oriented high performing culture in the company.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting in the execution of several HR initiatives, mainly related to Recruitment, Performance Management, Training, and Culture;
- Assisting in the ideation and management of HR initiatives to strengthen the internal wellbeing and fun factor of the organisation, while maintaining a performance-driven culture;
- Contributing to the management of the onboarding and termination workflows;
- Maintaining HR records, such as, but not limited to, compensation, health and medical insurance;
- Handling HR administrative tasks such as the coordination and management of training, leave, sick leave and payroll adjustments;
- Identifying employee and culture-related issues and concerns that require HR attention;
- Contributing to the improvement of existing HR policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate is in possession of a Degree level of education or equivalent (MQF level 6), and a minimum of 2 years of experience. He/she must have proven leadership skills, the ability to work well in a team, fluent in both English and Maltese.
Interested in exploring this opportunity further? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com