StreetHR is proud to be exclusively representing a corporate firm with a rich history that spans over forty years that is now looking for a Client Accountant to support the department manager with a varied portfolio of clients, while also supervising a junior member of staff.
As a member of their client accounting team, you will be:
- Liaising with external parties such as clients, banks, suppliers, auditors and/or government authorities;
- Preparation of management accounts and/or financial statements;
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns and recapitulative declarations;
- Preparation and presentation of progress reports for senior management review;
- Inputting data in Sage or other software;
The client believes in building a continuously learning and training environment, and therefore the ideal candidate would be someone who is keen on further developing their skills and expertise in a challenging environment. Although the role ideally calls for a fully qualified Accountant, the client will also consider candidates who are approaching the final stages of their qualifications.