What if you can put your Mechanical Engineering skills in a context that make a difference on Service Excellence and Customer Experience?
What if you can be an active management team member as part of a continuous improvement programme?
Are you the type of person who have preference working in a management/engineering environment where your advise and solutions would make a difference to the heart of the operation?
If you have answered yes to the above then it is worth to continue reading the below.
Our client is an organisation that pride themselves of being an innovative and forward thinking organisation. They are seeking to recruit a Warranted Mechanical Engineer who would have at least 5 years working experience of which 2 years would be in a management related position.
• Identification of technical and operational solutions to existing problems;
• Prepare technical reports to assist management in taking the required informed decisions;
• Prepare improvement proposal reports based on technical analysis;
• Work closely with fellow managers to finetune the technical plan to improve measured KPIs;
• Receiving training from manufacturers, relay the information to team members and lead internal training programs;
• Be involved in the annual budget and forecast of the operation and follow the approved costings;
• Support engineering department infrastructure whenever technical guidelines and support is required;
• Ensure compliance with all policies related to security, data protection, health and safety, quality assurance and environment protection;
• Support engineering department infrastructure whenever technical guidelines and support is required.
The ideal candidate would also have aptitude to work in a context related to Industrial (Heavy) machinery, yet a positive and very well organised environment.