You are a Marketeer who is keen on innovation to implement new projects? Are you further looking for a company that offers a well- rounded package, including private health insurance, life insurance and flexible working arrangements? Then this new opportunity might be the right one for you!
Our client is a well-known leader in a global insurance industry currently looking for a Marketing and Innovation Project Manager to expand their international team.
Your main duties will include:
- Develop a close cooperation with the Country Managers and the Commercial Manager to implement and maintain a cross-country product deployment plan;
- Cooperate closely with Commercial Manager and other stakeholders to centralize all queries relating to commercial and marketing matters and ensure qualitative and quantitative KPIs are met;
- Enable the Country Manager to work efficiently, including a proper follow-up of projects;
- Review and assess expression of needs of new projects;
- Ensure a close project follow-up and monitoring of KPIs;
- Define and organise ways and tools to follow up activities;
- Report and update the progress of product development actions;
- Prepare monthly reports and presentations to illustrate progress and evolutions;
- Take an active role in the co-ordination of forecasts and business plans;
- Prepare and conduct presentations for new products;
The ideal candidate should have completed studies in Marketing and have 2 years of experience in a similar role. You should be driven by innovation and able to work under pressure to implement new products and processes. You have an agile mindset and a passion for what you are doing every day. Fluency in English and another European language (preferably French, German or Spanish) is a plus.
Are you up for the challenge? Get in touch today!