Our client is a leading brand in Pharmaceuticals and other niche products and is currently looking for a Managing Pharmacist to work in its community pharmacy based in the south of Malta. The chosen person will be supported through a well organised internal structure and would be empowered and trusted to manage the business portfolio in line with agreed strategies.
- Ensures smooth operation of pharmacy with a customer centricity approach;
- Takes care of stock ordering and replenishments;
- Overall responsibility of pharmacy staffing, ensuring pharmacy is adequately staffed during all operational hours;
- Handles all prescriptions for pharmaceutical products, and provides customers with required information and advise;
- Handles all POYC requirements;
- Lead and motivate staff;
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
If you are a qualified pharmacist who is ready to take a new challenge in a prospective and growing business arm. If you are (ideally though not a must) currently residing in the south of Malta or planning to do so in the near future, this role might be the right opportunity for you!