Our client is part of a group of companies operating within the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry with a strong brand portfolio.
- Preparing accurate management accounts within strict deadlines and in accordance with accounting principles and tax regulations;
- In liaison with management, preparing budgets and monitoring/reporting performance with variance analysis and commentaries;
- Providing a support service by working with the respective departments and the management team to assist in critical decision making processes;
- Ensuring adherence to budget;
- Controlling inventory and action appropriate measures;
- Offering professional guidance on financial matters and advice on ways of improving business performance as applicable;
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers;
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements to business processes and workflows where needed;
- Actively contributing to the audit process.
- Is in possession of an accounting qualification;
- Has relevant experience in a finance-related environment (experience in manufacturing industry would be considered an asset);
- Has good communication, presentation and writing skills as well as interpersonal qualities;
- Has an understanding of current management information systems;
- Holds a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and drive;
- Practices high ethical standards and committed to ensure highest levels of corporate governance.