Our client is part of Malta’s leading group of companies which operates within the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector and has a strong portfolio of quality brands. They are currently in search of a vibrant Logistics Executive to join their growing team.
As the Logistics Executive, you will be reporting to the Head of Logistics and you will be responsible for the day to day running of the distribution operations as well as the warehousing functions. Apart from this, other key responsibilities will include but are not exhaustive of the below:
- Manage sales orders and ensure that clients are provided with high-quality service;
- Make sure that stock is being received, stored, picked and delivered according to the established procedures;
- Review the data recorded in the stock control system, coordinate stock takings, plan reports and direct corrective actions;
- Continuously review productivity, processes and procedures, making sure that maximum efficiencies and standards are achieved;
- Manage the Warehouse Management System (WMS) as well as other software systems to facilitate all logistics processes in the most accurate, cost-effective and efficient manner.
The role of Logistics Executive requires an individual with strong time-management, communication and analytical skills. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience within a Logistics role and ideally also have a minimum of a Diploma in Warehouse Logistics or a similar qualification.