Our client, a reputable international organisation, is currently seeking an experienced and proactive Legal Counsel to join their dynamic and highly motivated team!
- Assisting in reviewing and drafting contracts, agreements, legal briefs, and other required documentation.
- Analysing and researching legal issues while providing input to the legal team.
- Staying updated with any changes in laws and regulations.
- Taking on duties given by Managing Partners or legal advisors.
- Communicating effectively with clients and attorneys.
- Assisting in the management and organization of legal documents and files.
The ideal candidate will have a Master’s degree in Law and proven experience as a Legal Counsel in international companies. This role calls for an individual who has outstanding communication and research skills, as well as experience working with legal documents.
The company believes their team is their biggest asset and a very attractive salary bracket is being offer. They also offer additional benefits such as health insurance, monthly company / team building events and more.
Interested in this amazing opportunity? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org