Would you like to join an international boutique firm primarily focusing on trust and corporate services for high-net-worth individuals? Would you like to have the opportunity to develop your legal skills, under the supervision of a Senior Legal Officer? Look no further, we have the role for you!
Our client is looking to recruit a Junior Legal Officer to join their Legal team in Malta.
This position calls for a highly motivated individual that is meticulous and is able to work on their own initiative. The key responsibilities will include the following:
- Perform all aspects of company and trust administration for a portfolio of clients;
- Assist with client on-boarding in line with internal policies and procedures;
- Collect and verify due diligence conducted as part of know your client procedures;
- Deal with incorporations, amalgamations, re-domiciliation’s, liquidations and dissolutions;
- Prepare documents in relation to transactions, including minutes and resolutions;
- Prepare and fill of statutory forms and reports in a timely manner;
- Maintain up-to-date company and trust records, including due diligence documents;
- Maintain an organised and structured filing system;
- Liaise with clients and various third-party service providers and authorities;
- Attend to clients’ queries including meetings;
- Assist in bank accounts opening process.
Does the above sound interesting?
The ideal candidate will be a recent law graduate with an interest in corporate services and experience within a similar position. Candidates must have a good command of the English language as well as well-developed interpersonal and organisational skills.
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org