Do you thrive in a challenging environment?
StreetHR is supporting a well-known leader in the global insurance industry, who is currently in search of a Junior Insurance Statistical Analyst to join their team of professionals.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the Junior Insurance Statistical Analyst’s main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Performing the monthly closing
- Perform the monthly and quarterly reports
- Contribute to the up-keep of the insurance product
- Perform qualitative/quantitative controls on the product details between the IT systems Policy wording, MP forms and product summaries.
- Performing the necessary calculations for the Own Risk & Solvency Assessment
- Contribute to part of the quantitative and qualitative aspect of Solvency II
- Contribute to the Board presentation material
- Attend all Risk Integrity meetings
- Update the tables needed to be mapped on Risk Integrity
The ideal candidate for this role, should be a motivated and ambitious individual, who has a background in risk and / or statistics. Experience within the insurance industry and knowledge of different languages will be considered an asset.