A reputable firm in Malta offering a range of high-quality corporate services to both local and international clients is currently on the lookout for a dedicated Junior Finance Executive to join their Finance department.
As the Junior Finance Executive, you will be contributing to the Finance team by handling day-to-day accounting duties and such responsibilities will include but are not exhaustive of the below:
- Responsible for invoicing and payment processing, bank reconciliations, bank postings as well as intercompany reconciliations;
- Determine and maintain supplier accounts and perform supplier statement reconciliations;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Manage finance related queries particularly from financial institutions and suppliers;
- Assist senior members of the team in reporting as necessary.
Interested in the above?
This firm offers great development opportunities along with a flexible approach to work, among other benefits. If you are currently in the early stages of ACCA or equivalent qualification and are keen on developing your career within the financial services industry, then this role is for you!
Did you know that you may benefit from a €150 contribution towards your studies or qualifications when applying for this role? (terms and conditions apply) Sounds interesting? Apply today!
If the above positions are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply.
Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org