Our client, a leading organisation in the Financial Services industry, is currently seeking a Junior Compliance Officer to join their team!
- Assist with monitoring transactions to ensuring they are compliant with regulations.
- Liaise with external authorities.
- Participate in internal committees.
- Handle any incoming and outgoing correspondence and updating the internal system accordingly.
- When needed, carry out onsite visits in order to gather further relevant information.
- Assist with collecting statistical data.
The ideal candidate will be in possession of an MQF level 6 or higher in any of the following areas: Banking, Accountancy, Finance, Audit or Legal with two (2) years of relevant working experience. Due to the nature of the role, we are seeking candidates with sound knowledge of AML laws in Malta, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese, and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
The role comes with an attractive remuneration package, as well as offering flexi-hours and health & life insurance cover. Interested in this amazing opportunity? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org