An important company based in Malta is looking for a Junior Brand Manager with strong project planning and managing budget capacity. The candidate should be able to develop the brand in line with companies’ goals and strategies in order to build brand value and equity by communicating effectively with all stakeholders.
- Create and implement brand strategy to ensure revenue.
- Lead planning and execution of all communications and media actions (offline and online)
- Manage budget for promotion and advertising.
- Constant analysis of sales forecast, channel insights, market share, financial targets and competitors.
- Arrange training guidelines and materials for the sales team.
- Propose new products by identifying gaps in the market and lead development from the idea to the implementation stage.
To apply for this job, you will need:
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- The facility to present and train others.
- The ability to understand the market situation and trends, key channels and trade structure and can include the analysis into the brand strategy.
- An understanding of social media and usage of Microsoft Office.