We are currently recruiting for a motivated Junior Accountant to join the accounting team and work for a dynamic and evolving financial institution in Malta.
Responsible for day-to-day accounting duties, your role will also include the following:
- Perform end of month procedures including accruals, prepayments and ledger reconciliations
- Assist with the compilation of management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements
- Assist in statutory filing of accounting and tax documents
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Document procedures and controls related to accounting matters
This position requires a dedicated individual who is eager to learn and grow in his career, has a Diploma in Accounting or an A'level in Accounts, and is ideally in the early stages of the ACCA. Experience within a similar role and environment and sound knowledge of IFRS reporting standards will be considered a plus.
Did you know that when applying for this role you may benefit from a €150 contribution towards your education or qualifications? terms and conditions apply.
Apply today for more information!