Our esteemed client is presently in search of a driven and proficient IT Support Officer to become an integral part of their dynamic team. This role presents a remarkable prospect to engage with a diverse array of technologies and to foster collaboration with colleagues spanning various business units within the group.
- Ensuring the execution of tasks within established service level agreements and in alignment with the stipulated procedures and guidelines of the IT department.
- Contributing to the installation, diagnosis, and sustained upkeep of IT equipment, network apparatus, and ancillary IT systems as dictated by operational demands and in consonance with the prevailing IT policies and procedures.
- Methodically recording technical quandaries and corresponding resolutions for prospective reference.
- Sustaining the operational functionality of the organization's desktops, laptops, printers, copiers, desk phones, mobile devices, and any other assets encompassed within the purview of the IT inventory.
- Overseeing the management of incidents and service solicitations via the JIRA service desk platform.
- Providing rudimentary training to end-users as necessitated by circumstances.
- Discerning prospects for system enhancements and potential alterations to refine operational efficacy.
This role requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role, considerable depth of knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365, CompTIA A+ Certification as well as IP Telephony.
If you are a committed and team worker professional dedicated to IT excellence, apply today !
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org