StreetHR is supporting a reputable organisation that operates across several different industries in Malta in the search of an IT Administrator to join their IT department to work on a variety of technological matters in different parts of the company.
The responsibilities include:
- Supporting users in any issues they may encounter,
- Sorting out any other overall issues such as with hardware devices, WIFI and other network problems,
- Upkeeping of desktop computers and laptops and installation of operating systems or other applications,
- Overseeing data backups and recovery possibilities,
- Creating and sustaining users accounts,
- Informing the IT manager of any updates
The ideal candidate has a minimum MQF Level 4 diploma in IT or any industry certifications by other institutes. He/she must be familiar with network configuration, maintenance on servers and has good problem-solving skills.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply.